- Location: Chiang Mai
- Bit Egg is looking for a smart and driven game programmer to join our development team for Corgi Run.
- You’ll get to work on all the systems and features in the game, including game loop, UI, player data, &etc – we want our programmers to be generalists who understand the whole codebase.
- You will balance design considerations against the realities of a development schedule, and will become an expert at shipping product.
- You will gain a lot of practical development and business experience – we can teach you everything you need to know!
- Design and implement gameplay systems and features according to spec
- Work closely with artists and game / content designers to integrate and tune creative assets and gameplay
- Test, debug, and optimize code
- Integrate with external vendors and SDKs
- Experience with Unity / C#
- Speaks English
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio work to:
About Bit Egg
Some of our achievements and experience:
- Companies we’ve worked for:
- Awards we’ve won so far:
(Judge’s Choice, Top Vote Getter)
- We’ve partnered closely with Unity’s Analytics team since their early closed Beta
- We’ve lectured at Thammasat University’s Innovative Digital Design program
We moved to Thailand because we have strong roots here, and we see a lot of potential that we want to invest in. We have been talking with major publishers and fellow game developers, and we feel we can help turn Thailand into a major game development power.
We work hard and have fun! We’re looking for ambitious and driven entrepreneur types who love games to join us. If your goal is to start your own game company in the future, that’s a plus in our book! We’ve worked on games with 7+ million DAU and graduated from very successful startups, and we’ll be happy to pass on everything we know.