- Location: Chiang Mai
- Bit Egg is looking for hard-working animators who can bring the characters of Corgi Run to life.
- You will work with our experienced art team to rig and animate characters, objects, and FX.
- You must be able to create animations full of weight, personality, and impact.
- If you love good art and dogs and cats, this is the job for you!
- Animate characters, FX animation, and more
- Experience with an animation tool, such as Flash and Maya (we use Spine)
- Speaks some English
- Bonus: Experience with Spine and Unity
- Bonus: Illustration experience
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio work to:
About Bit Egg
Some of our achievements and experience:
- Companies we’ve worked for:
- Awards we’ve won so far:
(Judge’s Choice, Top Vote Getter)
- We’ve partnered closely with Unity’s Analytics team since their early closed Beta
- We’ve lectured at Thammasat University’s Innovative Digital Design program
We moved to Thailand because we have strong roots here, and we see a lot of potential that we want to invest in. We have been talking with major publishers and fellow game developers, and we feel we can help turn Thailand into a major game development power.
We work hard and have fun! We’re looking for ambitious and driven entrepreneur types who love games to join us. If your goal is to start your own game company in the future, that’s a plus in our book! We’ve worked on games with 7+ million DAU and graduated from very successful startups, and we’ll be happy to pass on everything we know.