- Location: Chiang Mai
- Bit Egg is seeking talented artists to help create the world of Corgi Run.
- You will work with our Art Director to make characters, costumes, stages, and other game assets.
- We are looking for people with strong drawing skills – you must be able to follow our established art style.
- If you love good art and dogs and cats, this is the job for you!
- Create characters, items and costumes
- Paint backgrounds & tiles
- Photoshop experience
- Strong drawing skills
- Create clean line drawings
- Speaks some English (it’s ok if you’re not fluent)
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio work to:
About Bit Egg
Some of our achievements and experience:
- Companies we’ve worked for:
- Awards we’ve won so far:
(Judge’s Choice, Top Vote Getter)
- We’ve partnered closely with Unity’s Analytics team since their early closed Beta
- We’ve lectured at Thammasat University’s Innovative Digital Design program
We moved to Thailand because we have strong roots here, and we see a lot of potential that we want to invest in. We have been talking with major publishers and fellow game developers, and we feel we can help turn Thailand into a major game development power.
We work hard and have fun! We’re looking for ambitious and driven entrepreneur types who love games to join us. If your goal is to start your own game company in the future, that’s a plus in our book! We’ve worked on games with 7+ million DAU and graduated from very successful startups, and we’ll be happy to pass on everything we know.