Position: Level Designer
Location: Chiang Mai (Night Bazaar)
Part-time and Full-time positions available
- Design levels for 2d platformer
- Must be citizen of Thailand
- Speaks English
- Bonus: Experience with Unity
- This position is perfect for an aspiring or junior game designer, but we welcome anyone to apply, even if you have no game design experience.
- If you can create interesting levels in Super Mario Maker, you’ll be a great fit!
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume, and relevant portfolio work to:
About Bit Egg
Some of our achievements and experience:
- Companies we’ve worked for:
- Awards we’ve won so far:
(Judge’s Choice, Top Vote Getter)
- We’ve partnered closely with Unity’s Analytics team since their early closed Beta
- We’ve lectured at Thammasat University’s Innovative Digital Design program
We moved to Thailand because we have strong roots here, and we see a lot of potential that we want to invest in. We have been talking with major publishers and fellow game developers, and we feel we can help turn Thailand into a major game development power.
We work hard and have fun! We’re looking for ambitious and driven entrepreneur types who love games to join us. If your goal is to start your own game company in the future, that’s a plus in our book! We’ve worked on games with 7+ million DAU and graduated from very successful startups, and we’ll be happy to pass on everything we know.